Pyrethium 5Ec Organic Insecticide 250ml
Pyrethium 5Ec Organic Insecticide 250ml is an Organic Farmers and Growers approved insecticide that can be use on a wide variety of edible and non-edible crops.
Controlling a wide range of insects including aphids (blackfly and greenfly) caterpillars, whitefly and red spider mite this is a popular product.
Contains: 5% pyrethrins derived from the Chrysanthemum plant.
Coverage: Dependent upon plant type treated
- A natural organic insecticide which works through contact action to control a wide range of pests fast
- Can be used on all edible and non edible vegetables, soft fruit and ornamentals – indoors and outdoors
- Environmentally friendly made from 100% natural active ingredients
- Leaves no residue and harvesting can take place after 24 hours
- No application limits
- Approved for and can be used in organic farming – Organic Farmers & Growers Approved
- Also Approved by all major retail growers
- Approved for tractor mounted boom sprayers
Insects and pests controlled include:
- Aphids, caterpillars, moths, flea beetle, thrips, red spider mite, leaf hopper, whitefly and many others
Examples of crops where Pyrethrum can be used:
- Fruits – such as strawberries, raspberries, vines
- Vegetable crops – such as lettuce, cabbage, tomato, pepper, cucumber
- Apply as soon as pest or pest damage is seen
- Do not apply in direct sunshine or very hot weather
- It is advised to apply early in morning or in the evening
- Do not apply to open blooms, test spray a small areas where it may be considered a plant is sensitive to Pyrethrum 5 EC