Green Qube 1530 3 x 1.5 x 2.2m
Green Qube 1530 Grow tent [GQ1530] is part of our flagship range of grow tents and is ideal for around 18 plants. Measuring 1.5m x 3m and with the new height of 2.2m, this tent really gives you maximum space to grow. The Green Qube 1530 grow room comprises of 2 x main access doors, 1 x side door and 2 x rear doors. There are 5 x 13″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting, plus 4 x cable socks and 6 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh, all with LightSavers® to soften light glare. You will also find 1 Sensor Window® on the main door at the front of the tent to amplify your plant’s energy store, together with 2 Uplift Bars® for gravity-fed hydroponic water systems such as Multiflow, AutoPots and IWS systems.
British designed and engineered, Green-Qube grow tents have strength at their core. With some of the thickest poles on the market. Measuring 25mm x 1mm, our über strong metal poles are powder coated green and can hold over 100kg in weight. Green-Qube grow rooms also utilise an easy-click pole and corner connectors so you can assemble fast and simply.
Green-Qube outer shells have extreme durability, with market-leading military style blackout 10 gauge zips. These are not only fully waterproof but also come with our brand new Double Zip mechanism so you can zip yourself safely into your tent. The outer shell also comprises of a tough non-toxic PVA Oxford canvas with XREFLECT® diamond mylar, engineered for 98% lightproof. Together with double socked cable, extraction and intake ports, StitchBLOCK® with Tritec® foam technology on all ports and rubber backing on all zips, scientific analysis shows our grow rooms are now 99% light tight. You will also find Double Stitching throughout the whole of the Green-Qube grow tents for extra stability and strength as well as exceptional light proofing.
Plus you get all the little extras to make your grow experience even easier such as handy door hooks, a removable spill tray and hanging straps.
Super strong, ultra tough and packed full of clever and practical features. The Green-Qube 1530 grow tent really is the best on the market. Also the Green-Qube range harnesses pioneering quality, class-leading components and technology-led features, making them the bestselling British designed grow tents worldwide!
As Green-Qube and Roof-Qubes are British engineered. You get superior quality materials. Innovative first-to-the-market features and cutting edge technology at exceptional value. So the message is simple: Quality + Durability + Technology At Low Prices.
Trust the thousands of others and choose the #1 bestselling UK designed grow tent: The Green-Qube.
- Measures 1.5m x 3m x 2.2m
- 25mm x 1mm powder-coated über strong metal poles
- XREFLECT® diamond mylar for superior reflectivity & fewer hotspots
- Hanging weight of +100kg
- 2 x Uplift Bars® for gravity-fed water systems e.g. Autopot, Multiflow & IWS Systems
- 2 x main access doors, 1 x side door and 2 x rear doors
- 1 Sensor Windows®
- Double zips plus rubber backed, waterproof and military-grade
- 5 x 13″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting
- 4 x cable socks
- 6 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh
- LightSavers® on all vents to deflect light
- StitchBLOCK® with Tritec® foam technology for ultra-blackout light proofing
- Also British engineered and designed
- Plus door hooks, hanging straps & spill tray