G.A.S EC Fan Controller
The Quick and Easy Way to Control Two EC Fans
Controlling your intake and outtake EC fans has never been easier with the EC Speed Controller from Global Air Supplies. The EC Speed Controller sets your intake and outtake fan speeds, allowing you to balance both fans to create the required level of negative air pressure.
- Precisely set your intake and outtake fan speeds using one plug and play device
- Now compatible with Hyper Fan V2s, as well as Vectors
- Control and adjust your maximum and minimum fan settings using two simple knobs
- Balance your fans to create perfect negative pressure in your grow room
- Plugs directly into Systemair’s EC fan range (using active cables)
- Great value for money EC Speed Controller
- Requires no individual power supply, taking its power direct from the fans
9cm x 6cm
How the EC Speed Controller Works:
Controlling your fan speed is critical when growing indoors throughout the year. As cold temperatures hit, it’s handy to be able to reduce intake airflow a little, allowing your grow room background heating (from grow lights and heaters) to compensate. The same can be said for hot summer months, where outside temperatures can play havoc with your indoor environment. In this case, turning up the fans to maximum can help to keep air temperatures at appropriate levels. The EC Speed Controller from Global Air Supplies regulates two EC fans from one device by using the variable control knobs.
The EC Speed Controller plugs directly into any fans in the Systemair range that feature active cables (Systemair EC cables using white connectors). These active cables power the device, so there’s no need for a separate power supply. This small but perfectly formed controller represents great valve for money!
How to Use EC Speed Controller
Instructions are included with the EC Speed Controller from Global Air Supplies; however, here’s a brief guide. Ensure that both fans are turned off before connecting the EC Speed Controller.
What Cables Do I Need?
The EC Fan Speed Controller comes with an Active 5m Male to Male Cable, which allows you to connect up a Vector EC fan, straight out of the box.
It has two connectors: one for your intake fan and one for your extraction, so if you wish to run two Vector fans, you’ll need to invest in another Active 5m Male to Male Cable.