Bud Box Pro 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.0m Grow Tent
Bud Box Pro 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.0m Grow Tent entered the market back in 2004 and have a proud reputation for making excellent quality. Hard wearing grow tents, setting the standard for all other tents to be judged against. The BudBox Lite grow tent continues this tradition of excellent design and function. But at a lower price point for all to enjoy. Although the BudBox Lite tent range is comparatively lower in price than the BudBox Pro Tent range it still features tough, durable. Well stitched tent fabric, interlocking heavy duty poles for sturdy support and solid tent connectors. Plus ventilation ports to allow ducting to be fitted, to create a perfect portable indoor growing environment.
- Perfect for use with a 2 x 600w grow lights
- High quality, hard wearing grow tent at an affordable price
- Solid plastic tent connectors provide excellent stability
- Creates a sealed area that locks in light, smells and sounds
- Tough and durable yet lightweight, outer shell that’s easy to fit in minutes
- Reflective silver lining reflects light back towards your plants
- Large ventilation panel/s for increased passive air flow
- Removable waterproof spill-tray
- Intake and extraction ports with tightening drawstrings attached, large enough for acoustic ducting
- White powder-coated 16mm steel framework
- Quality zips to prevent light leaks
How the BudBox Lite Grow Tent Works:
BudBox tents are widely regarded as the best in the industry. But that hasn’t stopped their development team from making improvements. The BudBox Lite grow tent range offers you many of the benefits of the BudBox Pro grow tent range at a fraction of the price. The lightweight and tough, silver lined tent fabric reflects the light emanating from your lamp back towards your plants, while the white powder coated 16mm steel frame work supports your grow lighting and ventilation systems via the hanging rails and hanging straps.
Solid plastic connectors hold the entire structure together, while pulling the tent fabric tight across the expanse to create a sturdy frame. Ventilation panels are present at the base of the tent for increased airflow, perfect if you’re drawing in fresh air passively, while other intake and exhaust ports allow you thread though your ducting with ease. The BudBox Lite grow tent range uses quality zips, keeping light, sound and odours inside the tent at all times. A waterproof spill tray ensures that any spillage is contained, giving you peace of mind over your entire grow room setup while you’re away from your indoor garden.