Atami Bcuzz COCO 50L
A high quality compost comprised of coco fibres extracted from the mesocarp of the coconut. It is a 100 % natural product. Cocos Substrate is designed so that it may be used immediately. It contains a basic plant fertilizer; it is recommended for carrying nutrients after fertilizing. Cocos Substrate is a compost that can store nutrients that are continually available for plants.
Cocos Substrate is produced under controlled conditions, which is an assurance of quality and offers the ability to use Cocos Substrate many times over. Cocos Substrate can absorb plenty of water in a short period of time and can also deliver water rapidly and abundantly. The roots also have plenty of available oxygen, which keeps them active. Despite the absence of residual water, there is always enough humidity for the plant.
- Coco Substrate contains an RHP quality mark that guarantees a coconut substrate of excellent quality
- The coconut fibres have been properly washed, steamed and buffered, which guarantees an optimum growing substrate
- It contains sufficient nutrition for the 1st week of the growing cycle, afterwards you can add water with liquid fertilizers and stimulators for optimal results
- Coconut has a perfect structure, which retains the nutrient solution easily and is quickly absorbed by the roots of the plant
- Coconut substrate also remains fairly airy, so the roots receive much oxygen
- The plant gets a healthy and strong root system and develop at a fast pace
- 70 x 50 L
- Airy structure
- High quality coco
- Optimal root development