1000w Lumii DE Lamp
1000w Lumii DE Lamp The latest technology in High Pressure Sodium lighting.
LUMii double ended HPS lamps emit more UV and IR light than traditional single ended HPS lamps, perfect for stimulating enhanced flowering.
Double Ended lamps are also more stable than traditional single ended, increasing light intensity and PAR by 10%.
Colour Temp: 2000K
Life Hours: 10,000
The LUMii 1000w 400v Double Ended Lamp represents great value-for-money, whilst boasting higher UV and IR light than traditional single ended lamps of the same wattage. This lamp is perfect for use in the flowering phase of a plant’s life cycle, as this lamp gives off high levels of PAR light that plants simply love when deep into bloom.
- Great value-for-money 1000w 400v grow light
- Can be used with any double ended, 400v lighting system
- Runs at a higher frequency than standard HPS
- More stable than traditional single ended lamps
- Increased PAR output of 10% when compared to single ended lamps
- Perfect for use in the flower cycle with lumen levels of 140,000
- Only needs replacing once a year (on average) with around 10,000 light hours
- High PAR value of 2100 umol/m2/s – as much useable plant light as the sun at midday!